Wednesday 30 March 2022

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad?
Do you know what is psychology?
Have you met any psychologist ?
My profession 
I want to be a psychologist.
More than a cardiologist today this profession is in demand .
A psychologist is a professional who practices psychology and studies normal and abnormal mental states, perceptual, cognitive, emotional, and social processes and behavior by experimenting with, and observing, interpreting, and recording how individuals relate to one another.
Let's learn few terms 
Psychology- 
Psychology is the scientific study of mind and behavior. Psychology includes the study of conscious and unconscious phenomena, including feelings and thoughts. It is an academic discipline of immense scope, crossing the boundaries between the natural and social sciences.
Diffrence between psychologist and psychiatrist...
I hope we learn something new and interesting. 
Thank you ❤❣

1 comment:

  1. You have written very valid information Tanu 👏 great

    ReplyDelete

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...