Wednesday 9 February 2022

ghost 👻 +pepper 🌶 =🥵

Have you ever tasted  zolo chip ?
Do you find it spicy ? 
Or by looking at your ex to her upcoming next make you feel spicy 😂😂 
Apart from jokes did you heard what happend between Tina and Sam?
Didn't you let me take you to what happend between them so that you can have a intro for the spicest Chilli!
ONCE UPON A TIME ,
there was a girl name Tina she has many problems with her friend Sam. 
She always ask him to give time spend some quality time with her but there is always a single reply in her pocket, I don't have time ...
Sam become very sad while listening to this same thought daily .She decided to have some space by herself in his life .
She was thinking this only and the sound came Hey miss bread jam ,wassup ?
And that time her mind blows oh yeah I'm great Mr uncle ...
You know even your presence made me very happy 
Giggle -but why ?
Tina - Umm actually I'm suffering from a problem and I know you will help me .
Giggle - but how 
Tina - see , Did you remember told you about Sam last night ?
Giggle -oh yeah .Is everything fine between both of you now ?
Tina -No we will actually give him a spicest Chilli that we all know we have great Impact .
Both started laughing 😂
Do you want to know what they did then ? 
Don't except a hindi drama here there is not quite there is something very interesting and weird ,because they are going to give him the spicest Chilli. 
Stay tuned to know what happend next!


3 comments:

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...