Saturday 5 February 2022

Be mine πŸ‘» πŸ‘½

Once upon time there was a married couple who went for a tour to Shimla .
Girl named Sanjoli boy named yogi.
It was a dark night with windstorms 
Sanjoli-we should take a room in a hotel 
Yogi-but the place is unknown and I don't think it would have a good hotel .
Sanjoli -I'm feeling dizzy don't look for good just take any !
Yogi-ok sure I will 
After searching for an hour 
Sanjoli -I think there is a hotel 
Yogi -you are just having a mirage 
Sanjoli ,no I'm serious ,see 
Yogi -oh yeah now I can see 
Sanjoli-it looks scary 😨 
Yogi -what do you expect in this type a rea 
,uff 
Sanjoli-what happen ?
Yogi -there is some problem in the car, I think the destiny is here ,go and check out I'm coming 
Sanjoli -went in
A man arrived yes mam which type of room will you like?
Sanjoli -I just want a simple room ,I just want to stay for night . 
Yogii arrived 
Yogi -I think we are lucky there is some party arrangement in the back 
Receptionist-yes you can enjoy in night 
Sanjoli silently to Yogi I'm not feeling this right 
Yogi-dont worry there is nothing 
At 11 pm both get ready Receptionist came please wear black it's the theme.
WELCOME TO MY LAND 
said the cyano πŸ‘» 
Cyano-Im a black lover
Sanjoli-oh great me too 
Ushhh Earthquake 
Sanjoli and Yogi started taking last breath 
I love black 
Quite weird ending right if you want to know in between what happen then be connected with me .😎
Thanking you!



10 comments:

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...