Saturday 26 February 2022

Goosebumps script πŸ”₯

Escape from carnival πŸ€ͺ 


.

.

.

Script:-🍻

Characters:-

Patty -Purnima πŸ‘§

Speaker,Brad -SaifπŸ‘¨‍🦱

Cris -Tanishka πŸ‘©

Ghost - AmitπŸ‘»

.
.

.

.

Dialogues:-

Cris-It's 9 30 pm we should go home 🏑 

Patty - But I want to go in this carnival 😩 

Brad-No mumma say no to go after 9 pm to any place 

Patty -OH common let's go 

(Amit as speaker they decided to go to carnival )

Patty- it's nice na 

Madam zeno-Hey !I can predict your future 

Patty - No she is fake 

Madam zeno gave her 2 cards red or blue 
Cris  chose blue
Madam replied you will have freak
You will help your friends in the World of horrors .
At the other side he met his friends and told them whole story 
Then they go at back side 
Madam zeno- Master big AI is coming 
If you want to talk to him stay and talk with him either go
Patty -let's stay
Cris -I don't want to take this ride
Big Ai-roll the spin then
If you will win then you can go if not then you have to stay here
Cris -I won 
BIG AI -yes you won now here's your surprise a can of monster blood 
Now they went out to another place in the carnival that is "house of horrors '
Patty -Let's go 🚢‍♀️ in this it's something interesting 
Brad - it's scary 
Cris- I'm also finding it interesting 
Brad - Are you thinking of going there ?
Patty - I think yes 
Brad - no 
 Patty - OK!fine me and cris are going 
Brad - but but 
Ok I will come
Patty - let's go 
Patty felt a  hand 
Patty - who's that
Skeleton - Don't go here I also went and see my condition 
Patty - lets go 
Cris -Oh no 
Brad - now we are trapped in this sticky net.
Frank.N.Stone 
“Welcome to my humble laboratory,” “I am Dr. Frank N. Stone, the mastermind
who created the Carnival of Horrors.”.
Patty - Now what's your task for us 
Dr. -are you not scared of me 
Brad -no 
Cris - we are just meeting new people and they are giving tasks 
Give urs 
Dr.-my task will make you cry 
(Big AI arrives)
Big AI- These freaks are allowed to go from here but before that come with me and enjoy this ride.
Brad - No we don't trust you we trust this doctor 
Master Big AI- throw out them in the Harol largest shell of prisoners 
Dr - OK sir 
Patty - who's harol now 
Cris - It's sounds weird 
They went to jail 
Brad - This is harol Big giant monster 
Patty -  I have an idea let's embarrass him that him so that in the face of embarrassment he will do the task 
 Cris - and you know I'm best at it 
BRAD - STARTED Laughing
Harol - what's  so funny 
Patty - you 
Cris - Yes you are a wimp you follow all the orders of that cruel AI he is so smart he made this large monster to work upon his knees 
Patty - yes if I feel pity for you 
Brad -  so sad 
Harol - what do you think I can't do 
Cris - can you open these bars and then shout on Big AI and tell them I have told them the way and before you go them you have to face me 
Harol - this is so easy , go on the right track and then there would be a T point go from there , let me go now to BIG AI how can he fool me for that much long
Brad - uff how much fool he was in a laughing manner 
Cris - do you want to be his today's dinner 
Patty and Brad  - No then let's go 
At last they save their life 
Happy ending ! 

Will see you next time with the movie 🎬. 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...