Friday 25 February 2022

Let's have goosebumps with part 2👹😱

Congrats people now you will have the idea for what happend in the next 20 pages 🥳🥳🥳
Let's start now 
Patty replied I'm sorry I didn't know 
Don't worry I will leave now 
Man said wait you can enjoy the rides then you might go 
Patty loved the coaster while brat was scared I thought of going with Patty .
We are enjoying the ride , during this enjoyment we see the house of horrors.
It's looks scary I said but Patty have sparkling eyes for it she was excited to go up there and I as her friend have to follow her 👹🤦‍♀️.
We were upto the gate and again ,
Patty felt a hand on her back ,
..
.
.
..
Wait do you have any prediction who's that ? 
Start the countdown 
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
Let me speak now 
You are wrong it was not that man...
.
.
It's the hand of skeleton this time 😱
Skeleton said don't ho here I also went here and see my condition 
Now I looked to Patty in a questioned manner 
Whether we should go ?
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think What she should reply?
Comment down your replies and search it out in next part if you were right ?
.
.
.
Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...