Thursday 24 February 2022

Horror story 👻

Esacpe from carnival of horrors 👹
Part 1 :-

It was 9:30 pm me and my 2 friends patty and Brad were talking .
Patty-I want to go there in that carnival 
Brad -But you know mom don't allow to go anywhere in so night 
Patty -oh God we are not going anywhere we are just visiting this place 
Brad -ok we will just visit we will not ride on any ride 
Patty -ok I will not 
They enterd into the carnival and was watching Patty felt a hand ✋ on her shoulder 😳 
 Patty turn around to see who's that 
Man-who are you ? Why are you here ?don't you know carnival is ended...
This is the short summary of first 8 pages !
Feeling excited to know what happend after that 
So for that 
Stay tuned ! 😉 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...