Thursday 3 February 2022

My invisible Ink

Have you ever watched baazigar movie 🎬 if you did ,then you can connect with my story πŸ•Ά

Hey ,
My name is Tanishka and for today I am your baazigar .
It was a long time ago ,I was with one of my terrible friends and also with one of my  enemy . 
It was truth and dare going on .I gave him the dare of signing a document in which he have to give my a chocolate. Sounds weird but sweetheart it's not the end it was the magical pen with invisible ink at that time it was for chocolate but in reality it was for his chocolate factory. 
And yes now the property is mine !
Yes I am writing this to a security agency to ban this in India because I am scared of getting a revenge on mine .
Now I will be honest it's just for the sake of story ,but the fact cannot be ignored as can be reality tooo .
I want to request the security agency for baning this invisible pen as it would lead to many frauds .
Thanking you!
Be connected with me for more such fun and exciting things . (Tanishka's empire)

15 comments:

My profession

Have you ever wondered why people get mad? Do you know what is psychology? Have you met any psychologist ? My profession  I want...